By Chitra Devaraj,
Recap of the names covered yesterday:
- ISHTAH – One who is loved by all
- A-VISISHTAH – One who is the noblest and the most sacred; Antaryaami
- SISHTA-ISHTAH – All seekers, devotees and Jnanis are dear to Him; To devotees and seekers He is everything, the most loved by them.
- SIKHANDEE – One who wears the ‘peacock feather’
- NAHUSHAH – As He binds all creatures by His Maayaa, He is Nahushah
- VRISHAH – As He fulfills all desires like rain, He is Vrishah; Vrishah is another name of Dharma; the Supreme Self in everyone of us.
KRODHAHAA KRODHAKRIT KARTAA VISVABAAHUR MAHEEDHARAH
इष्टोऽविशिष्टः शिष्टेष्टः शिखण्डी नहुषो वृषः .
क्रोधहा क्रोधकृत्कर्ता विश्वबाहुर्महीधरः .. ३४..
Read the rest of this entry »