By Chitra Devaraj,
Recap of the names covered last time:
- VYAVASAAYAH – One who is a ‘Resolute’; one who is yoga all the time
- VYAVASTHAANAH – One who is the basis or the substratum
- SAMSTHAANAH – One who is the Ultimate Authority, State or Goal
- STHAANADAH – One who confers the right abode to each living organism according to his actions and thoughts
- DHRUVAH – One who is stable; firm; imperishable
PARARDDHIH PARAMASPASHTAH-TUSHTAH PUSHTAH SUBHEKSHANAH
व्यवसायो व्यवस्थानः संस्थानः स्थानदो ध्रुवः .
परर्द्धिः परमस्पष्टस्तुष्टः पुष्टः शुभेक्षणः .. ४२..
Read the rest of this entry »